181) Any comments and suggestion are always welcome.
欢迎您提意见和建议。
182) According to the hotel regulations, the damage must be paid for.
按照酒店规定,损坏东西应该赔偿。
183) You don’t have to pay for it.
您用不着赔偿。
184) It was broken by accident.
不是您有意打破的。
185) I’m sorry to hear you are not feeling well today.
听说您今天身体不大好。
186) What’s the trouble?
什么地方不舒服。
187) Do you have a temperature?
发烧吗?
188) Maybe you’re tired after the journey.
可能是旅途过度疲劳引起的。
189) Drink plenty of water and have a good rest,then.
那么,请多喝点水,好好休息。
190) How would you like your hair cut,sir?
先生,您喜欢什么发式?
191) Do you want me to trim your beard?
要不要修一下胡子?
192) Do you want a face massage?
要不要按摩面孔。
193) What style do you want ,madam?>
太太,您要什么式样?
194) Would you like a new hair-style?
您想换个新发型吗?
195) Here are some pictures of hair styles.
这里有一些发型式样的照片。
196) The phone number of our hotel is 5328888.
我们宾馆的电话号码是556753。
197) Please dial 0 before you dial the number.
拔号码前请先拔0。
198) Please consult the telephone directory.
请您查看电话簿。
199) What kind of cable do you want to send,ordinary rate or urgent?
您要发哪一种电报,普通电还是加急电。
200) Will you please fill out the telegraph form in block letters?
请用印刷体填写电报纸。
Part three: Food &Beverage Service
第三部他:餐饮服务
201) What time would you like your table?
您什么时间需要这张餐桌呢?
202) A table for two?
你们是两个人吗?
203) For how many?
几个人?
204) Who’s the reservation for?
您为谁预订?
205) You can sit where you like.
您可以随便坐。
206) Is this table suitable?
这张桌子合适吗?
207) The waitress will be here in a few minutes.
服务员马上就来。
208) I’m sorry, there aren’t any tables left now.
对不起,没有空桌子了。
209) I’m sorry,the restaurant is full now.
对不起,现在餐厅已坐满。
210) We can seat you in twenty minutes.
二十他钟后才能安排您入座。